Northern Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Gentlemen, Wendy and any other ladies who join us!, As an Eastern/Northerner, can I make a plea?

As you know, I really enjoyed the Wraysbury fish-in and was also pleased that we collected 1600 for Stoneys MacMillan Charity.

Well with Stu's inclusion of a Sponsorship form, so early in the game, We have a real chance to shine and produce a figure that we can all view with pride on behalf of Maggotdrowners.

My wife pinched my form and put it up on the notice board in her hospital ward. Already , She,s been given 6.00, by 4 of the 6 nurses on shift today, without mentioning it.
My local landlady is putting up a copy and I,m taking one down to my parents when I visit 175 miles away, this weekend!
Ive asked Stu for a copy, or template to make some more up.

Remember, they had 100 Anglers at Wraysbury and we have only 50 pegs, but with just 50 each, we can easily pass the 1623 that was raised on the day.

It's not a lot of effort lads and lasses, and Dave and Stu are putting much more in for us to have a great week-end, so I hope you'll join me and try and make this a real Maggotdrowning source of pride.
If you cant make the fish-in, can you do something for the MacMillan Charity?
Everything helps, believe me I know.

Thanks all,
If you want a form e-mail me!

Trev

Ziptrev ape_e0.gif

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trev,
Already sorted, 10 copies run off on the office photocopier with relations and friends all promising to get a form filled in. I am looking at minimum of 100.

Lets show them what maggot drowners can do.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

david platt

Fusilier
Hi All,
Took My Sponser form to work this morning, by Dinner time I had
112-00 to say I was amazed is to say the least.
david

lanc

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
thumbsup.gif

David! That is FANTASTIC!

Very , Very, Well done.
But people, don't be discouraged by the fear of not being able to emulate that! I know I couldnt in one day!,
But theres lotsa time, so start early and build steady!

Once again David, Truly great effort!
Wonder what you'll end up with?
The Mind Boggles!

Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

david platt

Fusilier
Hi Ziptrev,
The lads at work have been very good with donations,and the reason being (I think )they have all been touched in some way with cancer
being a relative or someone they knew, a lot of them have paid me already, and it goes to show you should not judge people, because the ones I thought I would have a problem getting the Money off have already paid me,so the more I can collect,will offset for someone who is struggling to get sponsers,off now to nab the relationsicon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_big.gif
david

lanc

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Lol Great David AND coincidence,
So am I off to hit relatives!
Week-end away!

Good Luck all. cya sunday night
Somebody please fish, catch and tell me about it, as I cant get out this week-end, but its all in a good cause
Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Well! Back safe,
Parents under way with sponsor form!
Local Pub took 1 too,
Try my old works this week!
Like you posted David, everyone seems touched in their lives with it, and only too pleased to help.

Come on everyone! Asking doesn't hurt and it's a great feeling to put back a little effort, whils't taking pleasure from the fishing that's being organised

Regards

Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Well Geoff, Dave, I've got 4 out now!
BUT, no other responses!
No requests for forms!
Looks like we're on our own!

Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
Hi all Please can anyone send me some more forms (anyone with a scaner that can send me a copy by email would be brill) thanks in advance

Dai Fish

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dai,

Hopefully you have mail.

thumbsup.gif Geoff
RSSG member - are you?

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member