north west Fur and feather

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Thanks to everyone who fished, pity the weather wasn't with us but as per every other Md's F&F it decided to blow a gale and rain non stop all day [:0]

Nice to see a few old faces and to meet a few more Md's.

Here's the full result, should of posted them earlier but only just dried out.

Endpeg (simon) 40lb 1oz (1st on wier)
Rocket Rob 30lb 1oz (1st on canal)
Ibaykiddinyano 25lb 70z (2nd on wier)
Andy H 21lb 13oz (2nd on canal)
Philly 16lb 12oz (3rd on canal)
Biggs 9lb 14oz (3rd on wier)
Steve Dor 9lb 4oz
Uncle Festa (Col) 7lb 15oz
Guy Incognito 7lb 7oz
Arky (John) 5lb 3oz
Bones 3lb 8oz
Crooky (John) 3lb 3oz
Damar 2lb 12oz
Tel 1lb 3oz
Cleggy (David) Dnw
Mike Biggs Dnw
Carl Pen Dnw

Col

crooky

It really was bad all day,and I now need a new brolly,but in saying that I enjoyed every minute,the company was great and very welcoming,and it was very well run,so thanks Col for organizing everything,and hope everyone got home safe,looking forward to the next one.

Guy Incognito

Midport Angling Club
Site Supporter
Weather was grim, luckily the wind didn't affect me though. Really enjoyed the day, HUGE HUGE thanks for to the bloke (sorry, cant remember your name) who helped me out when m sections stuck together..your Sir are a legend!

Great to meet fellow MD'ers, well done to Endpeg on a cracking weight! Any chance you could share your tactics please?

Rick

endpeg

Site Supporter
Thanks to Col for running it!
Weather was bad but not as bad as Sunday!
I just fished maggot on 2 lines 5+10m, really light rig strung out .09 hooklength 16 gammma black fed about 3 pints.
Had allsorts Ide Tench Skimmers F1's Roach and one Mirror about 3lb.
Nice days fishing plenty bites [:T]

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
Endpeg, I don't know how you managed that, I started off on a Malmans "Champers" canal rig to a 1lb bottom with a black 22 hook, fished it with punch, single red, single white, doubled up both, caster, inside line left/right, 5m 10m, 10 o'clock 2 o'clock.............and I could NOT find a fish with it's mouth open. [:0][:0]

Long ways to go in horrendous weather for ZILCH, I bet that corner peg I drew fishes it's nuts off in summer LOL[:T]
Thanks to Colin for arranging it.

stevedor

i enjoyed the day stayed dry and big thanks to col for arranging it dead chuffed to be placed 7th but hey ho roll on the next one [:T]