north west Fur and feather

nelson66

Have just been given my date for a very delicate gentlemans operation
So I will be very easy to recognise
Please come say hello to Nelson66 who will be sitting on a VERY BIG CUSHION [B)][:H]

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Mike and Andy am in Mexico only on line for 5 minutes will add you as soon as am back in the Uk, had a couple drop out so there is room [;)]

Col

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
I've been in Mexico for a few weeks I will update the list had a couple drop out due to other commitments and have had a couple mail me while I'm away, hopefully the weather hasn't been to bad at home [:)]

Col

spadger

Sorry lads.
My son has arrived home for a week from Uni and I have to take him back Saturday, will have to drop out.

Apologies, I'm realy gutted as was looking forward to this.

shallowman

I wont be fishing Colin , need to be back home by 6.00 pm as we got friends coming over and i wont be able to get back that quick from there . Sure we will see each other soon though[:)]

Stretch1066

Life member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by nelson66

Have just been given my date for a very delicate gentlemans operation
So I will be very easy to recognise
Please come say hello to Nelson66 who will be sitting on a VERY BIG CUSHION [B)][:H]

So you won't be using the worm scissors then Mike,
Snip, snip, snip!!

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Guy Incognito

Midport Angling Club
Site Supporter
I'm getting excited now....i'm looking forward to being taught a lesson!

I'm sticking a 10 on me finishing last :)

Rick

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Right lads am back from my jollies in Mexico added those who wanted to join us and had messages me
Knocked those off the list who had messages me saying they couldn't make it, thanks lads I can cancel those pegs save paying for them [:T]

Looks like there's 28 of us

I've got a little bottle of Tequilla for one unlucky person to take home.... oh complete with a worm in it [xx(]

Col

Guy Incognito

Midport Angling Club
Site Supporter
Just setting my alarm clock.....weather isn't looking too great Col

See you all there

Rick

crooky

Sat here planning route with just a few notes,just in case sat nav goes wonky,hope everyone gets their safe,have to go forgot to put diesel in van.(S**T.Typed this earlier forgot to submit it when I remembered the van needed diesel,I went to tesco this afternoon and they had no diesel, so I thought I would go later but not this late.