north west Fur and feather

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
I've had a few Pm's so here's a link for those who have never been before to give you a few ideas of depths,species and tactics.
Hope this helps [;)]

https://youtu.be/pc2N-ZvZWqI

Col

crooky

How many of us have caught fish from the start, on a top kit,right in front of you.

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Am going up Sunday for a practise if anyone fancy's a day out, might even donate my earnings to the open regulars [;)]

Col

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Going to see what pleasure pegs are available, if there is room on the open I might fish that, (usually have to book in advance)

Col

Guy Incognito

Midport Angling Club
Site Supporter
Hi Col, are you Deffo down there tomorrow?

If there is a free lake to pleasure fish I'll join you. I've tried calling Weston but no answer

Rick

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Rick

I have booked onto the 'open' along with Mike Mr Fishin.

I know that there is limited pleasure pegs (Jacks pool) from when I enquired about availability, it might be worth ringing Richard if you fancy fishing the 'open'

I have messaged you his mobile number

Col

Last edited:

Guy Incognito

Midport Angling Club
Site Supporter
Thanks for the pm Col, gave Richie a call but I didn't realise its fishery own pellets (went and night a load non fishery ones today!) so I'll give it a miss.

Was hoping for a pleasure session tbh, with limited pleasure pegs there I'll not take the risk of an hours drive just to find no pegs

Thanks again Though
Rick

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
Would you have room for Cleggy and SuzieQ ?? Please.

It would be a 2 hour drive for us but we haven't been to an MD's event for ages.[:)]

Maybe my lad "Bones" would like to come too but I haven't asked him yet do you have room ??

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
You're more than welcome [;)]

Added to the list on the first page, be nice to see you it's been a few yrs

Col

Last edited: