North West Angling Wigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigladwigan

Minga Hunta
Well i believe i once said never would i waste my time going there again. BUT its under new ownership and wow what a difference i walked in was greeted offered assistance a member of staff was sought out to help me and i was provided with some of the best service i have ever had in any shop.

I dont know if the new owner looks in but if you do. WELL DONE i will be seeing you again soon.

Ady

rsbrett

Resident Expert.
I was just about to post a similar topic and found this one! Glad I had a search first [:I]

Paid them a visit yesterday and the difference in service was unbelievable. I had only been in the shop about 30 seconds, when (I presume as he was calling the shots) the manager walked over to me, asked me what I was looking for, put his arm over my shoulder and led me to what I was looking for.

The shop now seems to be a lot happier place to be in, everyone seemed to be smiling and they now seem to have all those 'bits' I never used to be able to buy there. I will definitely start using them again [:)]

Bat lady

Hi Guys,
The new owner is Dave Hunt he also owns Trev's Tackle he is very nice guy and I recently held a charity match and he donated a great prize so give him a go and tell him Marje from Northern Angler reccomended him

mike6n

Think i'll give it ago again now then!

Last owner was, well to say the least.... ignorant!

n/a26

deleted
who bernard? you just have to know the bloke, hes just a very quite.

Last edited:

bigladwigan

Minga Hunta
Service is now much better and i think when he finally resolves all the issues from the previous owner it will be great. I struggled to find what i wanted on the last visit but that happens most places. Im sure it will no take long.

Ady

madeinbolton

the cat man
owners and shop managers, 2 completly different things. Stan and Norman are both still working there, and the shop was/is owned by their younger brother john. I think its just a change of manager.

Last edited:

hoghunter

Originally posted by Bat lady

Hi Guys,
The new owner is Dave Hunt he also owns Trev's Tackle he is very nice guy and I recently held a charity match and he donated a great prize so give him a go and tell him Marje from Northern Angler reccomended him

Trev's Tackle has gone to the dogs over the last year. It's like the shop is trying to get rid of everything and never seem to re-stock.

The shop used to be brilliant and I'd never visit without feeling the need to spend 30.

Everything they have left seems to be Seymo, Dragon or Milano - i.e rubbish[:(!] and consequently I never visit anymore.

Jinx

NWAC is still very hit and miss at times, but overall it's got better.

Tangle

I have used them a lot lately, ordering of the website (that was not stocked locally), I am very impressed with their service. Whenever there has been a problem with an item not stocked - they have rang me and offered me an alternative product (sometimes worth more) for the same price).

Status
Not open for further replies.