North Wales Police Recruitment Drive

checker45

Zerkalo

My mate worked as a project manager for WM Police and was working on the same floor as all the top brass. He told me that recruiting from minorities was a big target he'd been set. It was part of BoJo's plan to recruit so many new officers. He always privately referred to his job as 'working for the filth' but he did enjoy it and set him in good stead. I think it's a bit different to being a bobby though, something my cousin did but I could not see myself doing.

Reuben

Site Supporter
Account Locked
I think it’s a bloody tough job in today’s society. No respect, pay not that good & under the spotlight for everything you do. Personally, I’d have every officer issued with a taser & encourage them to use it. Far too many gobby **nkers giving it large when they get pulled for something. I’d make it illegal for people stopped to film officers on their mobiles too.

commieboy257

Account Locked
I think it’s a bloody tough job in today’s society. No respect, pay not that good & under the spotlight for everything you do. Personally, I’d have every officer issued with a taser & encourage them to use it. Far too many gobby **nkers giving it large when they get pulled for something. I’d make it illegal for people stopped to film officers on their mobiles too.
I agree except for the mobile bit.
I know I've posted before but checkout the videos on this guy's site.