NORTH EAST BASH IS THIS POSSIBLEJUST AN IDEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin.

Account Locked
HI ALL
The north east bash is on june 3rd a monday june 4th is a bank holiday(golden jubillee)
A lot of places are doing street partys ect if we are going to be
there for a couple of days would it not be sensible to make it an extra long W/E & have a good celebration between ourselves to commemorate thison the 4th ie barbie ect. then it could possibly inc.
families ect. if they want.
This is all dependant on wether we can bivvy up or not & up to you lot to support .
i personally think that evry one would enjoy it.
BUT before anyone can do anything its up to locals to see what is possible

tight lines.
martin.

G

Matin my m8 how are you.
Down to business Martin,we are hoping to go down to Semmer on the May Bank holiday, 6th may i think, dont take my word for it i'm useless with date's Trev will verify that me thinks[LoL]
Ging to have a chat with the land owner about pitching overnight, barbie's mate there is a picnic site around the parking area, i think a barbie on the bankside will be a no no because there are beasts in the fields mate, car parking area should be ok i think..
Family and guests,a cracking idea Martin not only do we meet fellow member's but we meet some family memebers of members attending.
As soon as we can get to Semmer Martin, myself or Norm will post the relevent information my m8, finger's crossed Martin no problems with pitching overnight,or the barbie, Who shall we nominate head chef then Martin, i'll be BARMAN [LoL]

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.