Normans.

jimbo1946

Hi all.Anyone got any knowledge of Normans lake at Poolbridge Farm ?. I lnow it has 18 pegs and the banks are steep but thats it.Looked on Google Earth and it looks like a farm pond.Things like depths and distance between pegs.Also the types of fish in and anything else thats relevant. Thanks for reading my post.

The Ginger Bread Man

Search the Archives for the Yorkshire fir & feather. I had two '10lb' carp in the first 30 minutes and still came 4th or 5th. @Dave @Hatman Used to be a great winter venue, the boys will put you right

Hatman

Drawbag ace
The pegs are close but theres a fair bit of water to go at, 5 to 7 feet deep mostly and 20-25M to the island or gap in between islands. Mixed stocking with carp, skimmers, roach, rudd and occassional big perch, ide, chub, barbel & tench. This time of year I'd pack a bomb rod + corn &/or bread, worm & caster or soft pellet over micros on the pole on the deck & if conditions are right caster shallow.

jimbo1946

The pegs are close but theres a fair bit of water to go at, 5 to 7 feet deep mostly and 20-25M to the island or gap in between islands. Mixed stocking with carp, skimmers, roach, rudd and occassional big perch, ide, chub, barbel & tench. This time of year I'd pack a bomb rod + corn &/or bread, worm & caster or soft pellet over micros on the pole on the deck & if conditions are right caster shallow.
Thanks. Fishing it

LeeRobbo

how did you get on here bud? im looking to go and fish horseshoe next weekend, it looks like a great venue?

jimbo1946

Match re /sceduled for 2nd week in May.Only a 15 pegger club affair.Only joined a short while ago, so dont want to start picking their brains just yet.Will posy results
how did you get on here bud? im looking to go and fish horseshoe next weekend, it looks like a great venue?