NOOK Angling Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
Due to fish Asenby sunday 16th June.......extra 8` unfishable so went to lakes nearby. I WON.... 2 carp & bits for 4lb 7.5 onz...Phil Dunham came second with 1 carp 4lb 6onz... Lucky me.Won John Smiths Trophy. don`t know who wa 3rd. 15 fished. Don`t know name of lake but our club & anther club who were fishing it desided that it was not worth the 5 a peg to fish it......We wont be going back.
Next week we fish Newton - on - Ouse, so hope river levels return to normal as it is good venue. tight lines to all.
Haydn

MALC

Well done Haydn good start to the new season.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com and take s from Dirk

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Well done Haydn.

Last weekend fished poorly i think.Rolfs lake fished poorly but still needed 90lb to win it.Lots of 30-40lb weights.
Believe me this is poor by the fisheries normal standards.could be the air pressure on the day as this could have affected the fishing.

keith

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
DAM DAM DAM, Dry netted on next match. Easdyke, drew peg max 2` of water not even a bite. Match this weekend at Winery hope to do better.....haydn...[c:my documentsmy picturesengland_gm]

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
how do you put up the flag or a picture you may have ? As you can see I tried haydn...thanx

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
hayden,
you need to put [/img] at the end.

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Haydn

To find out how to add an image to your signature, Click Here

If you have the image on your PC then use the 'My Photo' at the top right to upload it into the database. Add the link that it gives into your profile as a signature.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.