None-Go-By-Farm

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
So, My good self and Mrs Munch are heading to None Go By Farm (Horsforth) None-Go-Bye Farm - Fishing in our private lakes for a spot of maggot drowning tomorrow. Following a quick recce on Sunday I thought it would be a good a place as any to get her started as it has a small beginners pond as the top lake. Plenty of roach and skimmers to get her used to feeling fish on the line.
Now I have never fished here and neither can I find any info on the place so I wondered if anyone here has fished it and would provide me with a heads up on which lake would be the better to take Mrs Munch once she has sorted casting and playing fish on the beginner lake? I don't intend to fish myself, instead I will dedicate myself to helping her get up to speed and at least have the confidence to go to her own peg and leave me in peace lol.

Thanks all

Munchy

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's a while since I've fished it but the round match lake is as good as any for plenty of silvers

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
That is exactly what I'm targeting right now Dave. Got to get the better half confident on the smaller stuff before moving on to anything over the 2lb mark. She's coming on well, casting on grass accuracy is improving, she is learning shotting patterns and tying her own hooks. She just needs to catch fish now lol.