non go bye farm (yeadon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig b

any one know how its fishing baits ponds ect ect i might give it a go at weekend.

cheers all

PaulHarrison999

hi there craig,

im up there tomoz at around 12.00ish till around 6.00ish or so im goner fish the middle pond.

i fished the match lake on monday and it fished Sh!te honestly no one caught much.

i always like fishing the middle pond as they is a good range of fish stocked in there, im goner take pellets 4mm and 6mm ringers expandables, some VDE feed pellets, some halibut micro pellets, meaty paste, swimstim paste, worms, corn, meat and thats about it hopefully im looking for a good days baggin.

i hope this helps but as i say it isnt fishing bad and it isnt fishing good. are u off up tommorow as i might see ya there :D

Paul

craig b

hi paul how did you do and no i didn't get there mate i was roped into putting some fencing up instead [V] .
but i hope you did well.

PaulHarrison999

hi craig ,

yeh i bagged on the caster

was fishing around 1 to 2 sections right under my feet with double caster and i caught roach and ide up to a pound - i must of had up to or more than 100 roach and Ide and then i fished down the margins with cat meat and caught 5 carp biggest was 8 pound and smallest was 3 pound, so overall a brilliant day :D

Hope to see you up there in the future as im up there fairly often

Thanks
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.