Nokia N95

Status
Not open for further replies.

payt

Anyone got this phone? Whats it like to use?

I am thinking of upgrading to this phone but i don't know anyone who has got it and used it on a daily basis.

Thanks

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Mate has one on Orange and he said it's the best phone he has ever had. More than happy with it. Heard a rumour that the software can suffer from PMS and crash but as I said my mates hasn't todate.

Dragman

No prizes for guessing the software with PMS was designed by a woman then.... [;)][:D][:D][:D]

Nightowluk

i've had mine for two weeks now and i can't fault it, i was a bit apprehensive about getting one to be honest because i had the n80 before it and that was a bag of sh1t. the phone is much improved compared to the n80, the camera is top quality and some of the menu features are spot on. i've already used the gps mapping to find myself a litte unfished pit!
the only negative about this is that i took the sat nav deal too, but i've still not received the password to activate it. but, that's not nokias fault, 02 are reasponsible for that.
to sum up, get one, you'll love it!

john83

Account Locked
good to hear the n95 is a good phone, having the n80 put me off nokia smart phones for life. i've got a blackberry pearl 8100 now, love it.

mart123blue

life member
Site Supporter
I have just got an N95 with the T mobile flex deal. Get 180 of usage and unlimited web access for 42.50 a month. Got Carphone Warehouse to give me the phone for 10 and chuck in a blue tooth and car charger.

The little beaut is charging as I type[:)]

Nightowluk

it's on 02, 1100 minutes and 500 texts for 50 a month, plus i get 3 years free subscription to the sat nav but, like i said, still no sat nav.

payt

50 is a bit to pricey for me lol i might wait until the phone comes down in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.