Noisy Night in A&E

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Chest pains yesterday meant I have spent the night in A&E. Not much sleep, if any. They didn't decide to keep me in until after three. Not another heart attack.

My admiration goes to the nursing staff. At one point I thought a nurse was going to get hit by a little old lady with her walking stick. Like a menagerie at times. And it's not even the weekend.

Due to have a stent fitted in two weeks time, that may be brought forward. Waiting now to see the cardiac team.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Best wishes Neil. Probably worse at this time of year with the cold. Get your stent fitted and there will be no stopping you.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Best wishes Neil. Probably worse at this time of year with the cold. Get your stent fitted and there will be no stopping you.
No stopping him? NO STOPPING HIM?? Pah..

@Neil ofthe nene

When you get home, milk it for all it's worth. Lie on the sofa, cuppa in one hand, remote in the other and prove to the women that men CAN multitask.

All the best mate. :upthumb:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hope this gets resolved as quickly as possible for you Neil, take care fella. ;)

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
Best wishes Neil. Perhaps a blessing in disguise now you can get the procedure out the way earlier and crack on with your recovery (y)