No fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosh

Since the begginining of December i have had no fish ,I fish for carp ,roach ,rudd ,perch and pumpkin seeds but have had no lucck .is it the weather?
[^]
Bosh

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Daniel,
Where abouts are you fishing at the moment.Give us some info and we may be able to help you out.[:D]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

fishing_mad

i reckon the best places to fish are shallow places at about 1 or 2 metres deep it would probably be better than really deep resivoirs or anything also check out meadow lands on the pole with double maggot size 22 hook and silly bait black ground bait mixed with brown crumb

[:)]Fishing Mad[:)]

everyready

i have been fishing the rivers and it been great. best fishing i have had. been to river seven today only got one small chub but still a nice day out

Brian Mac

Its not the weather, its how you fish. Keep your hooklength below 0.8 if fishing for roach, dot your float down to a pimple. fish small baits and feed the minimum you can. If after roach try bread punch with liqidised bread as the feed.

Brian

Brian

TINY

Tiny
I have been fishing a stillwater and taking fish close to the top.My thinking is that the top water will get warmer quicker than the bottom,so only put a small amount of bait in and drip feed.My best day in recent weeks has been just under 47lb of roach and rudd.
Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.