No confirmation email for 1 day license

Status
Not open for further replies.

davetems

OK, so i bought a one day license for a friend but got no confirmation email - this might be something to do with my email rather than the post office...anyway, all i can print out is the receipt number. Is this sufficient if we get checked? I know I saw a guy on the bank just give his name and address once so I guess the EA can check it electronically but when I was checked the other day he was just writing numbers in his pad so...will I be ok?

me

you should be. The very rarity of an EA bailiff actually coming and checking would make you unlucky as i haven't seen one for as many years i can remember. I do believe that now the EA bailiffs carry a device that can check your details on the spot now, so as long as you have a receipt number and give the same name and address you used to buy the license then it should be ok.

The Saint

Paul
Site Supporter
The receipt number should be fine mate and had my licence checked twice last week [:0]

Cooky

free day licence in anglers mail should have bought that,only valid with a payed licence holder

Cooky

Originally posted by davetems

yeah i did but I'm taking two mates.

Originally posted by davetems

OK, so i bought a one day license for a friend but got no ?

Ah see you said friend not friends lol

[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.