Nitchy Head

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Being driven mad

No, not got coolies, tics, nits or owt

Had a haircut, first for 14 months, the wildman of borneo-boris johnson tribute has gone to be replaced with my more common wild rockabilly child look, a horseshoe cut and trim

now Jimmy, my barber is a good bloke, same guy who cut my mohawk and pony tail off as a just qualified ex apprentice all those years ago, only geezer thats trimmed my barnet since

he fitted me in on friday early doors first customer before normal opening

Chewed the fat as he got stuck in, had to start all over again, what was normally a halfy hour turned into a fair bit longer, ne'er mind

a horseshoe is a quite close trim all round, normally a grade one to two, with a bit of cuthroat and trimmer work

the thing is, Ive forgotten over all the untrimmed months that a peculiarity of my hair growth is that once it reaches a certain length, it begins to itch, a head scratching, rubbing itch, iffin Im doing summat its okay , but iffin I aint, it starts, I try to ignore it, but it gets worse, well its at that length now, couple days time, it' ll go,

get the same with my beard too

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I've had itchy scalp once. It was just as I started a new job and I was convinced the guy next to me had given me fleas. Went out and bought some medicated shampoo or something, tried a few things and it just went away eventually, I think it was just dry skin in the end but was another reason I left that job pronto.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dog shampoo with Tea Tree Oil works a treat for itchy scalps

I had one once and it was driving me mad. The missus thought I'd finally flipped when I washed my hair with dog shampoo, but it did the job

Total

Site Supporter
........I had one once and it was driving me mad. The missus thought I'd finally flipped when I washed my hair with dog shampoo, but it did the job
Your 'T' was right!......The following morning rather than sit at the breakfast table you was on the floor begging and then did two laps of your garden barking your head off!;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Your 'T' was right!......The following morning rather than sit at the breakfast table you was on the floor begging and then did two laps of your garden barking your head off!;):LOL::ROFLMAO:
Was he sniffing poo 💩 and smelling bushes for urine markers 😇😁