Night Cam

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I am looking to get one of those cameras that you leave outside which will capture any nocturnal activity. Unfortunately, there is a bewildering array on line and although my IT skills are at an incredibly high level, I find I am struggling😝🤐😝. Can anyone offer any advice as to what to get and how you use them/watch the results etc. Please remember it's Spenno you're talking to so words of one syllable would be best😁

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Sorry, I should have said, budget less than £100.

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
Cannot find the model, we use - but it is some 6 years old. Looking through Amazon, it seems that many cameras are alike, just badged with differing names:
Amazon product
or you may want to consider these people - I have not used them, but understand they provide good advice:

Good hunting - ours goes out every night.

STC_0245.JPG STC_0614.JPG

Last edited:

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
I've had good results from my Earthtree camera bought from Amazon, but I don't think they're in stock any more.

Most of them are essentially the same tech - easy to set up and remove the card to view your captures.

alsur

Site Supporter
I change my Apeman for a Browning last year it's much better but much more expensive, bought it from nature spy website has some useful information Wildlife Camera Traps, Modern Trail Cameras | NatureSpy

Apeman was OK and a good start, but it's not as well built as Browning and images and triggering is not as good but it's a lot cheaper

JayBee

Site Supporter
I am looking to get one of those cameras that you leave outside which will capture any nocturnal activity. Unfortunately, there is a bewildering array on line and although my IT skills are at an incredibly high level, I find I am struggling😝🤐😝. Can anyone offer any advice as to what to get and how you use them/watch the results etc. Please remember it's Spenno you're talking to so words of one syllable would be best😁
Have you become interested in the local wild life?, or are you close to a favourite dogging destination?.