Nice Saturday Morning

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well today was the Annual tek my Old Aunty to Bury market day, its a bit early this year but with wee jimmy Kranky shutting stuff down in Jockland Boris will follow like he does. So Early start Picked her up all excited and away we go, Nice Breakfast, got my Black Pudding, some Nice Cheeses, Sausages with Pork and Black Pudding bits, Our Gert and my Aunt got their stuff an all, Nice cup of Coffee and Chat and Back home for Dinner. She will now Brag with all the Oldies in her block of Flats :LOL: She's not bad for 80 i'll tell ya.
Oh and we stuck to the Covid Rules and wore our Masks before the one's who can, do.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
its nice here

himself and I, lingered

lingered with intent so to say

(sp)

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
its nice here

himself and I, lingered

lingerd with intent so to say

Id have Lingered with Albert as well Mick but my Aunt after my old lass died asked me if i would still take her for a trip out. They were inseparable and Loved market Days in different towns. So Its my Duty Really and i enjoy it Knowing she does.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Mick that reminds me of a Terry Pratchett quote, I have not read the books but did play the game...

“Cuddy had only been a guard for a few days, but already he had absorbed one important and basic fact: it is almost impossible for anyone to be in a street without breaking the law. There are a whole quiverful of offenses available to a policeman who wishes to pass the time of day with a citizen, ranging from Loitering with Intent through Obstruction to Lingering While Being the Wrong Color/Shape/Species/Sex. It occurred briefly to him that anyone not making a dash for it when they saw Detritus knuckling along at high speed behind them was probably guilty of contravening the Being Bloody Stupid Act of 1581. But it was too late to take that into account. Someone was running, and they were chasing. They were chasing because he was running, and he was running because they were chasing.”
― Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms

It's dull and overcast here with a chance of rain. But that doesn't bother me as it will keep the river topped up ready for a dry day tomorrow.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
And Tomorrow im off for a day out with my 2 Closest Friends Albert and My cousin Spud Fishing (y)(y)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've just got back football practice :D

Seriously, although it wasn't me running around dribbling balls on the pitch ;)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
If it had been you would have been the one left dribbling having lost your balls on the pitch. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I reckon they are the only thing hes got left that work, shame they been made Redundant :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: