- Jul 4, 2019
... but I didn't go. I thought around 10am that I might go to the Severn for some Barbel fishing. The sky was clear but the river does not seem a bad level at the moment. I would not have had to get any maggots on the way if I went on the Severn. I changed my mind though. Now it looks like work tomorrow and rain Thursday onwards with snow forecast for Friday so will be a few days before I get out again now. Kind of wish I'd gone now. Anyone have similar thoughts today?