NFA North East Disabled Open Teams of Five

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwheels

NFA DISABLED TEAMS OF 5 OPEN

A very big thank you to everyone who took part in todays first teams of 5 open a Lindholme Lakes, near Doncaster. It was a great day although very chilly, and the winning team was Yorkshire Tykes Blue team;( Duncan Jackson, Ron Hughill, Nigel Milnes, Terry Poole and Wayne Mountain). Most anglers weighed in at over 50lbs+, which will put the NE in a good position for the new formated NFA National Championships in August. A full list of results will be available on the NFA web site later in the week.

A special thanks to the sponsors of this event; Surridge Sport, who provided all the trophys and sportswear prizes, The Disabled Angler Magazine for there kind prize fund contribution, Lindholme Lakes for there continued support of the NFA disabled North East regional events and the Reindeer Pub at Epworth for hosting the awards presentation.

Today has proven that disabled anglers have the skill and passion to partake in match angling competitions, and while every there is continued interest and support, I will continue to deliver a programme of events to satisfy there needs.
[;)]

midge99

Yet another match very well run Paul. Thanks and keep up the good work

tnpole

well done paul & nettie, a very well orgainised and successful match, even though we did get beat into third place, also thanks to neil for putting up with all us for the day, brilliant fishery for the disabled.

well done the tykes.

andytyke

A fantastic event, well done Paul & Jeanette, I have never fished a better team match, the venue was the fairest you could use, the organisation was spot on, the standard of angling on show was the highest I have ever seen in disabled match fishing. Well done to everyone taking part and a big thank you to Paul, Jeanette & Neil from all the Tykes

Glenn Archer

Y.T.D.A.A.
Seems like the Tykes are famous, appearing in full colour in this months match fishing.
Well done to u all.

Glenn Archer

Y.T.D.A.A.
Stuar,

I have told them not to let fame go to their heads.

If u would like an autograph, I can have a word with them if u like.

midge99

Are you now our manager then glenn, does this mean you will pay all our expensises

Glenn Archer

Y.T.D.A.A.
I am your representative, and I take money from you, not give it to u.
Thats another 50 for bigging you up!

Status
Not open for further replies.