Newcastle

brian carragher

Site Supporter
My own fault for asking, was going to watch highlights on MOTD , probably still will but will just switch off after goal no.4

The Runner

Site Supporter
Arsenal changed a bit to pin our wing backs back and we didn’t have a plan B. Other than to give it to St Maximin and see what happened. Rotten second half.

stevierhino

i feel for the newcastle fans.the most frustrated and loyal supporters i've ever encountered.between 1988 and 1977 i worked for a frozen/fresh company in south leeds and delivered twice a week to the north east. and know it quite well.countless pubs and restaurants.i'm a rugby league fan but it's time this doylem ashley was gone.at least he will have plenty of room on his belly to rest his pint. daftlad.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
According to the Daily Mirror (no I don't read it,it was on the internet) Rafa is interested in going back to Newcastle if the takeover goes ahead and has already identified two players he wants to sign,so much for managers not poaching other managers jobs,he should be ashamed of himself,if it's true of course.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
And now they are saying Pochettino as been made a good offer to go there,Steve Bruce must be wondering how much compensation he's going to get.

62tucker

Site Supporter
The football under Rafa was rubbish but was it the players he had.
would he be trusted with £200/£300 million

62tucker

Site Supporter
Joelinton has already missed a great 1 on 1.
Hit ball with his heel and fell over 🙈

62tucker

Site Supporter
Can Newcastle get a result against city today.
we need to be at 150% and them at 50% but they have lost 6 away games this season. I would start Andy Carroll just to upset there defence. Need st maximin on the ball as much as possible from 1st minute.