newbie from northants

Status
Not open for further replies.

markthespark

hi everyone, couldnt find a newbie section so firstly like to say hello and introduce meself, im mark and i am starting back fishing after selling all my kit about 2 years ago, used to do a lot of match fishing around the northants area. started getting me new kit and trying to do it on the cheep also keeping it limited to what i will actually use, had to much gear last time, just purchased a leeda carp box off ebay for about a oner and it is a fantastic bit of kit so i have started well and hoping it can carry on like that.

i will be around for a while so see you in cyberspace

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
Hi Mark, welcome to the site. [:W]
You can't be a tackle-tart without spending money. [:D]

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Hi Mark and welcome to MD's,[:)][:W] As you trawl through this massive expanse of cyber space you'll find your not alone[:0][:D] there's loads of us from Northampton and the county.[:D][:T]

We're all crazy, but what the heck.

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Welcome I came back last year after a 3 year break luckily i didnt sell my gear so i just picked it up took some out of date meat , pellets and ground bait and went fishing.
There is always the clasified section on here [;)]

PaulN

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Welcome from another Steelback. Or I could be talking Cobblers.

Last edited:

The Gurnard

Hi to all

Yet another from Northants. I have just started again after 20 years. What a joy, I forgot what it was like and how relaxing it can be.

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
Hi Guys,welcome to MD's,I'm sure you'll have fun on here,you might even learn something about fishing![;)] [:W]

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Yup, loads of us on here, Welcome to MD's all of ya, The Gurnard, and mark the spark. We could all meet up for a days fishing sometime maybe??

Status
Not open for further replies.