New years eve outing.

Total

Site Supporter
Thanks @Total I, and the other fools that turned up all had the same idea, deeper water. I guess that was not the case on this occasion. Still it was an enjoyable day out in unseasonably warm weather. Why not eh?
On the plus side my casting accuracy has improved markedly, I did not lose any terminal tackle! As a bonus the Mrs was too ill to remove my terminal tackle for going out fishing... Win Win!!
She is on the mend... Too many hours, swapping shifts... All to serve the NHS.
You did and fished it as you saw it on the day Mr M', nothing wrong with that at all as fishing is not an exact science....F1's in particular are a law unto themselves....(y)

My Mrs is an NHS worker too.....A manager on the Special needs dental side....Special need folk, retirement homes, prisons etc etc via a mobile dental unit....(y)

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good effort Bernie, some days it's just not meant to be. There'll be better days ahead. ;)

Sorry to hear about Clare's suffering, wrap her in cotton wool and take care of her. :upthumb:

JohnL

Site Supporter
Hi mate, don’t worry about the fishing there is always another day. A cuddle on the sofa is more important and will always be memories, enjoy your time together, stay happy and have a good new year.