New venue accommodation

welsh_fisherman

I am thinking of fishing either Tunnel Barn Farm, Furnace Mill or possibly Heron Brook this weekend.

Problem I have is that they are all a couple of hours drive from my house so i thought as the misses is away I would make a weekend of it and fish both days.

Issue is where to stay overnight with secure/private parking that would allow me to not unload everything from the car, just the expensive items and leave holdalls etc. in the car.

Any suggestions welcome.

Zerkalo

Sorry I can't suggest anywhere to stay but Furnace Mill is a cracking venue!

Fished Tunnel Barn loads and Furnace Mill a few times and absolutely love Furnace Mill especially on the Furnace Pool.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
I have stayed at the Warwick Premier Inn when fishing Tunnel in the past. Car park is covered by CCTV and gear left in the car was safe. 10-15 minute drive to the fishery.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Furnace Mill is brilliant I strongly recommend it. You will not be disappointed.

welsh_fisherman

So arranged onsite accommodation at Tunnel for this weekend.

Thanks for the responses, Furnace Mill in a few weeks then :)

Zerkalo

Furnace Mill is brilliant I strongly recommend it. You will not be disappointed.

Can't perosnally recommend any particular one from this accommadation list but found this on their website that might come in useful if you haven't seen it.

Don't know many other commercials where you can catch a stream of 5lb+ dustbin lid sized Bream along with the usual carp.