New thingy majig for feeding maggotts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Just been watching a fishing video called bob nudd fishes for carp on the long pole whilst he was fishing he used a pump like tube for fireing is maggots out one handed, as anyone any info on these good or bad, and is there a web site online that sells em please.

martin.

Account Locked
hi al
you mean Carp on the long pole by Bob Nudd one of his best videos he even thinks that.
the tube he is using is a Polecat which they dont make now i tried to replace mine about 9 months ago.
BUT there is another one on the market now which i have got & find it invaluable for pole /whip fishing its called FEEDEASY
but one of my friends pcked it up for me somewhere while he was out but i believe they are more avialable now

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

angler-mark

Martin,
I have one and got it from Stoneliegh. I'm sure they will have them again in April. I think the cost was 9-99p.

Tight Lines

Mark

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Thanks for the info guys wouldn't mind having a look at one of these

Happiness is a rod in your hand

Ian White

Big E
Got mine at tacklefest in Peterboro last year cost me about 9.99 i have lost the bit of paper that came with it but if i come across it i'll post it on here for you
All the best Ian White

angler-mark

Hi Al,
Just dug mine out of my tackle box and have took a photo of it for you to have a look at. It's called an Ezfeeda and as I said in a earlier post it cost 9-99p at the Fishing 2001 tackle show.

Hope this helps you.

Tight Lines

Mark

just resized the pic Mark [;)]

Last edited by a moderator:

MALC

Al,

Used Tackle in Hucknal sale them.
They dont have a website but advertise in the Mail every week and there contack details can be found in the "Your Awards Forum"

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Thanks very much for all the info gents

Happiness is a rod in your hand

Status
Not open for further replies.