New site supporter

Birtleyheed

Site Supporter
Just decided to financially support the site after a few months of being a member, to acknowledge the knowledge I've soaked up from the many fine posters on here ( enjoy the banter and humour also ! ) My circumstances are such that I can only pleasure fish my local commercial Angel of the North fishery these days but trying out the tips and advice on methods I have limited experience of such as pellet fishing on the pole and groundbait feeder fishing, I have put into practise many of the ideas offered up which have increased my catches tremendously over the past 12 months ( angled for 30 years, but always keen to try new things and learn new methods ). My next objective is to have a crack at pellet waggler fishing this summer for the 1st time, so please keep those tips coming !
Thanks all, Ronnie

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thank You Ronnie, good to hear that you are enjoying the forum and your support is very much appreciated. :upthumb:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Nice one mate, it is a very cheap 'fountain of knowledge' on here and the banter gets even more entertaining as you become familiar with the characters😀😀😀

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Thanks for supporting the best fishing site bar none. Now that you've decided to give the support, the Mods can restock their biccy cupboard with Hob-Nobs. :D.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Thanks for supporting the best fishing site bar none. Now that you've decided to give the support, the Mods can restock their biccy cupboard with Hob-Nobs. :D.
I think that with @Dave paying £25,000 per annum to the mods they should buy their own biccies 🤔🤔🤔

62tucker

Site Supporter
Just decided to financially support the site after a few months of being a member, to acknowledge the knowledge I've soaked up from the many fine posters on here ( enjoy the banter and humour also ! ) My circumstances are such that I can only pleasure fish my local commercial Angel of the North fishery these days but trying out the tips and advice on methods I have limited experience of such as pellet fishing on the pole and groundbait feeder fishing, I have put into practise many of the ideas offered up which have increased my catches tremendously over the past 12 months ( angled for 30 years, but always keen to try new things and learn new methods ). My next objective is to have a crack at pellet waggler fishing this summer for the 1st time, so please keep those tips coming !
Thanks all, Ronnie
I tried a bit pellet waggler fishing on peg 24 on lookout. Good fun.
Can’t wait to get back but elbow operation has got in the way.
Wish they would start the half day tickets again at the Angel.