New Puppy 🐶

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Do NOT show the Mrs this thread! Really pleased for you @chefster he looks a beaut! I hope he brings you and the family a lot of happy days mate.
We both have had dogs for most of our lives and we were looking into getting one, but with work patterns etc it wouldn't be fair on the poor thing to keep it alone for long hours... We will get a partner in crime one day, just waiting that's all.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I know I said it in a pm but, bloody hell that dog is cute. ❤️ You know Buster is gonna be a totty magnet don’t ya Gazza ? Don’t be thinking those glances from passing ladies are for you will ya mate. Sorry to bust ya bubble pal. 🤣🤣🤣

He’s gorgeous mate. Absolutely gorgeous. 👍

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
It's those puppy dog eyes, isn't it?
Our JRT Buddy at the same age -

Buddy.jpg

JayBee

Well Chef.....I suggested getting another......Great for all concerned....Congrats.

Just no teething on Maver pole sections!!.

Stokie

Site Supporter
Nice one Gazza. They say the owners look like their dogs, so he must take after your missus!;)

Looks like an absolute belter does little Buster... so chuffed for you!

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Well done Chefster. I’ve never had a dog myself but it appears that once you have had one it’s very hard to do without. I posted my daughter lost hers recently but on Tuesday she came home with not one but these two.

943EAB73-464A-4F84-95ED-087329F27583.jpeg