New Preston Luggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Has anybody seen the new Preston Luggage (I think its called Hardcase)?
None of my local tackle shops have it in yet.I'm after a new holdall and this gear looks as though it may be a little more long-lasting than most.

Any comments?

Tight Lines

Simon

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Had a look at a couple of the rod holdalls,Not for me i'm afraid,a bit to big and bulky.
Supposedly you don't need individual rod tubes as the rigid case protects them,but i kinda like having each rod/pole in a seperate tube.[:)]

Peter.
Datafile2.asp

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Dervaig

I'm with Peter on this one. Looked at the holdall in my
local shop last Friday. Super bit of kit and looks very well put together, but far too bulky for me. Like my rods & pole in their own tubes.

Dervaig

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
i have it and love it, it could be better but i love the protection it gives and the caryall is HUGE!

GAZZA

I JUST BOUGHT THE HARD CASE CARRYALL AND HOLDALL ,WHAT A LOAD OF ****E,THEY ARE ALL IN GOOD MEANING,OF PROTECTING POLES AND RODS,BUT YOULL NEED A WHEEL BARROW TO GET TO YOUR PEG,MINE GOING IN THE LOOT NEXT WEEK,NOT A HAPPY CHAPPY.....[V][V][V]

GARY MELLING

TINY

Tiny
I`d have to go along with Gazza on this one[V]
I for one won`t be stocking them just because they have a good name[:)]
This could be a first serious mistake for the people at Preston[:(]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

Simon R

Site Supporter
Local tackle shop has just got the small (6-tube) holdall in and I can't fit the b****r in the car [:(!]
Its six foot long and won't quite fit in my Mondeo (well it would probably go in diagonally but then I'd struggle to get two lots of kit in)
Anybody got any suggestions for a holdall of about 5'10" long, with room for 8 or 9 tubes and pockets that don't split the first time you drop a bankstick into em ?

Tight Lines

Simon

fishfinger

this may make me look like a cheap skate [:D] but i have a steade-fast team england 8 tube holdall second hand that i got for 9quid and i wouldn't change from tubes for anything plus it only just fits in the car(and it's not a small car)so anything bigger and would have to go on the roof of the car which isn't a good thing nowerdays as it may go missing if you go for a pee break on long trips

Matchlad

if ur think of spending that money on the luggage get the shimano alan scotthorne signature luggage i got it and its great

rob

Tight Lines Bend Poles

brady

i have the maver 10/12 tube holdall brilliantly made and absolutely massive im 5'7ins and 12 stone and can get in it and zip it up...
one hell of a place to hide from the missus..lol[:D][:D]

matt

Site Supporter
Only one set of luggage for me, Daiwa Tournament. Very hard wearing material, big chunky zips and takes all the kit you could carry, including a separate sleeve for a pre assembled rod.[:D]

HEY DUDE............
afro.gif

Robert T

Yes Simon, as mentioned above, the shimano alan scotthorne signature luggage , WP Adams at Darlo have it a a very good price

Whats the score going to be on Wed as the Toon go marching into Champions League again

Robert T
NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.