New pole holdall

JacobKinning

Right then,

So after a new pole holdall as mine is slowly giving up the ghost. I need one big enough for a 16 meter pole, plus backup and numerous top kits and spare 4's as I fish natural venues...

not a tackle tart so not bothered on brand, I have looked at models like preston supera but don't like the idea of my tubes rattling around. neither do I like the idea of having varying top kit cases to carry.

I like the look of the browning xtitan protector holdall... any reviews on that... otherwise open to ideas

thanks all.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Right then,

So after a new pole holdall as mine is slowly giving up the ghost. I need one big enough for a 16 meter pole, plus backup and numerous top kits and spare 4's as I fish natural venues...

not a tackle tart so not bothered on brand, I have looked at models like preston supera but don't like the idea of my tubes rattling around. neither do I like the idea of having varying top kit cases to carry.

I like the look of the browning xtitan protector holdall... any reviews on that... otherwise open to ideas

thanks all.
I have the xitan z9_2. carry holdall very good it is everything stays dry and zips are very good