New Nufish Aqualock Side Tray

Tomboy22

Looking at purchasing one of the above now not sure after looking at photos might be just me but wouldn't it have been better to have lid opening at 90degrees either way (not sure if you can position to suit may not be removable) that way your bait can be sheltered from rain from what ever side it is coming in from and still leave the lid open. ?

Kev86

Hi Tomboy you can lock it anywhere you like mate, they are a fantastic tray.

Kev

johng19

me@home.com
now not sure after looking at photos might be just me but wouldn't it have been better to have lid opening at 90degrees either way
[/QUOTE]
Not sure what you mean it can open to 90°.

oldmanriver

Site Supporter
Must admit been tempted myself as my home made eurobox one is too small sometimes. SO, just eBayed one with £10 off voucher PYRAMID.
BTW, was contemplating the Combi but too large to fit carryall.And researching sizes the retailers all over the web state the WRONG sizes. I phoned up Nufish and got the Combi tray nailed. So for those wanting to know the true size of the Combi Aqualock as from Nufish its -- Total all in external size 480 x 750 mm. Inner spaced Lidded area 370 x 355mm . Open std tray area 370 x 355. All measured by the fellow as we talked. The STD Aqua tray IS, 600 x 450 mm. Hope this helps some who are pondering. martyn

Maverick

Site Supporter
One advantage the euro boxes have over the collapsible type is that you don't have to empty them after every session. Close the lid put it in the car and next time just lift the lid and its all ready to go. Or can you do that with the collapsible type also?

Downside of course is it takes up more room in the car.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Or can you do that with the collapsible type also?.
I suppose you could, provided you kept it horizontal and depending on what you've got in the box too.
Thing is with the collapsible type , the fact that they are collapsible is one of the major selling points.

I've got the original NuFish one and bought the stink bag from the same company which has a side pocket that the tray slides into perfectly - the new half and half tray won't fit though - in fact I don't think there's a carryall or a net bag on the market that will accommodate it without a chunk sticking out.

Simon

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
One advantage the euro boxes have over the collapsible type is that you don't have to empty them after every session. Close the lid put it in the car and next time just lift the lid and its all ready to go. Or can you do that with the collapsible type also?

Downside of course is it takes up more room in the car.
I wouldn’t want one that I couldn’t collapse, the maver one fits perfectly into a maver net bag , zipped up, nice and flat , easy to transport, takes up less room, and I put the things I need for the match, when I get there