New Members Wanted for Sussex/Kent Match Fishing Club

jim 1066

Now that we are allowed to fish again, have you thought about match fishing?

If you live in or around South London, Sussex, Kent or Surrey, we still have room for new members. If you aren't sure whether matches or a club are for you, you can feel free to come along as a guest to try us out, meet our members and get a feel for our club before joining.

Our next match date is set for 12th July 2020, and we have one mtch per month, set in various places. You can have a look at my previous thread post, which has even more information.

If you've got any questions, or would like to contact me for info, please send me a message and I'll be happy to help.
Best wishes,
Jim

Jamesfrowde

Now that we are allowed to fish again, have you thought about match fishing?

If you live in or around South London, Sussex, Kent or Surrey, we still have room for new members. If you aren't sure whether matches or a club are for you, you can feel free to come along as a guest to try us out, meet our members and get a feel for our club before joining.

Our next match date is set for 12th July 2020, and we have one mtch per month, set in various places. You can have a look at my previous thread post, which has even more information.

If you've got any questions, or would like to contact me for info, please send me a message and I'll be happy to help.
Best wishes,
Jim
Hi Jim, I’m back fishing after a 20 year gap. I used to fish matches for PWAC and entered a few matches at Wylands, Monks etc. I’m interested to get back into it. Interested to know where you have matches etc. I will have a look at your threads. Cheers James.

jim 1066

Hello James.
thank you for your interest in our club,take a look at my original thread 28th Feb that will give you more information about us.If you wish to come to our next match in August as a guest we will be very happy to see you there alternatively my son and i should be at the venue for a pleasure day befor then if you want a day out or just a meet and greet well be happy to meet you.If your interested get back to me for date and location i will be happy to help in any way i can
regards Jim