michaelb846

Site Supporter
Hi all just want to introduce myself i'm Mick i've been lurking for ever but decided to register tonight and also as a site supporter. I think it is only right i give something back for the enjoyment i have had reading this forum. I'm from Leigh nr Wigan and have been fishing all my life from sea, carp and course fishing look forward to the future on the forums.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome on board Mick, pull up a chair and enjoy :)

feldri

Site Supporter
Hya Mick, welcome to the madhouse. Kudos for becoming a site supporter. :)

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Welcome buddy :hello: Well done for becoming a supporter. It’s what keeps the forum running.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Welcome to MD Mick, Just one question, you have been reading the posts and you still joined ???
It's been a while since I joined, but I am sure on the sign up screen it says 'Abandon Hope all Ye Who Enter.' :D:D(y)

Hat's off to you for becoming a site supporter too. (y)

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Hi all just want to introduce myself i'm Mick i've been lurking for ever but decided to register tonight and also as a site supporter. I think it is only right i give something back for the enjoyment i have had reading this forum. I'm from Leigh nr Wigan and have been fishing all my life from sea, carp and course fishing look forward to the future on the forums.
Welcome Mick ,

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Welcome mate and all credit for becoming a site supporter 👍

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome aboard Mick and thanks for your support. :upthumb:

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Greetings and welcome, there are a few members on here from your neck of the woods.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
See, what did I tell ya ? Mick’s will one day rule the planet. How many is that we’ve got ? Not enough in my book. Top name fella. Enjoy the forum.

Yes I know Dave wait a minute I’ll ask him. 🙄. Did you bring a pie with ya ? Asking for a friend. 🤣🤣