new member introduction from hampshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

gloves007uk

BROWNING
hi there all thought i would introduce my self to the forum as i do on most i join
well i am 25 year old lad currently employed in the british army with a love for fishing,been fishing for around 3 and a half years and have learned alot within that time i tend to learn towards course fishing on a whole but have tried the odd sea fishing trip or pike fishing.
i have started to get into a couple of matches held on a local lake which i take part in when i can get home with my highest catch being just under a 100lbs which isint that bad my personal best carp comes in at 25lbs with bream and tench reach just shy of 7lbs
basicly come on this forum to gain more info and tips and put them into practise when fishing tend to sit on the banks at the moment fishing either a method or cage feeder which i have had a lot of bags over 70lbs mark
also looking for open matches in and around hampshire
any way thats me in a nut shell so once again hi from me
chris
p.s found this site by looking on ebay and looking through a takle dealers feedback the codfather need i say any more!

Minipeace

Hi and welcome Chris

I'm fairly new too so just jump in on the threads and enjoy :)

hi welcome to the site am sure ull get along just fine lol

just avoid newies he seems to think hes funny

crowder

Welcome, Im MD's bitch, so be careful or youll see my handbag[:D]

Welcome to the forum, hope to gain some knowledge from ou as i know bugger all[:p]

Crowder

midge99

Welcome to the mad house mate, as a pongo you will fit in well. I'm ex-navy

Terry D

The taxpayers can afford it!
Whereabouts in Hampshire are you and we may be able to tell you about some local matches or fisheries.

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Aye welcome ot the mad house. Stay clear of Benji and Newie they are from Lincolnshire....odd is an understatement. People say that Benji has webbed hands.....

Nar just kidding there's a great bunch on here including those two.....look out for Newie's Friday thread.....they are life changing comments

Status
Not open for further replies.