New kid on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Day

Just like to say hello to all. [:)]
Been reading all the posts and replies just got round to registering.Live in the Lincolnshire area mostly fish the pounds with my 2 sons aged 18 and 13. Target for this year to see my boys catch their fist double. The youngest nearly did it last year landing a 9 pounder on the whip he got for his birthday, hes just got a new pole so you never know.

Last cast
One more bite

midge99

Welcome to the nut house John. abandon all hope those who enter

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Welcome welcome welcome - If you are Lincoln way watch out for Sleaford's very own madman aka Newie on here....a very suspect person!

Have fun and welcome to the mad house

peteblade

Welcome on board 1Day. If your in the South Lincs area I can give you some advice on venues for catching a double. I'm at Coningsby at the moment but moving back to Gods country (Yorkshire) very soon.

1Day

Originally posted by peteblade

Welcome on board 1Day. If your in the South Lincs area I can give you some advice on venues for catching a double. I'm at Coningsby at the moment but moving back to Gods country (Yorkshire) very soon.

Hi ya Pete, I'm in N E Lincs have been told of fisheries with doubles, such as Pasture House and Marshlands although we aint tried them yet, Pasture next weekend.
My boys decide where we are going, I will fish anywhere within reason, so any venues you could let me know of would be much appreciated and I would feedback with the results.

Last cast
One more bite

1Day

Originally posted by jimmy_uk

1Day were in lincolnshire are you from?

Hi ya Jimmy, I'm from N E Lincs half an hour or so from Barton Broads,if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.