New kid on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewart Bloor

Hello one and all. I've been lurking for a while since Trevor introduced me to the site, so I thought I'd better say hello and maybe pop a few posts :)

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Hi Stewart!!!!

So very pleased to see you on the Forum.
Lad's,
Stewart is the very kind guy that gave up his time to help me in my quest for a 10lb Barbel this summer, by meeting me at a river where he has caught 6 last season!
He also writes the fascinating Pilgrims Progress column weekly on Fishing magic,under the pen-name 'Sedge', that was how I found him!
So, I hope you'll give him a great as usual MD's welcome!, This time, you know you have a knowledgeable Angler to quiz!
Lotsa questions for advice soon Stewart LOL 'duck'!!!

Best Regards

Trev

Ziptrev pug.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Stewart Bloor

Trevor, thanks for the welcome..blush, blush...

But I must say, that was quick. I reckon you spend 50% of your time on the Internet and the other 50% at the water's edge :)))

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
LOL Stewart,
Just got up from a delayed sleep after Semer, Report Follows!!
Hit the forum just right.
The smilies are two types, either typedicon_smile_shock.gif. or on the animated ones 'swiped' roflmao.gif
Type 1st ones and swipe 'additional' (see instructions at top of additional)
If you are still having problems, I will do a topic search on smilies and find you a back link!
(They're too damn clever with 'puters' on here for me!)

Trev

Ziptrev pug.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Edited by - Ziptrev on 04 June 2002 2:28:47 PM

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
hello.gif Welcome Sedge,

Glad to see you've found us,looking forward to your input.
How goes the quest for that 10lb bream?

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
hello Stewart and welcome any friend of Trevs is a friend of ours, enjoy the site, dont be sorry for posting thats what its all about,
as for the smilies no need to type just click the smilie image you want,icon_smile.gifat the bottom of the page is a Preview if you want to check your post before replying.icon_smile.gif

teepee.

Stewart Bloor

Hello Peter, I just knew you were going to ask me about the bream...( :) )

(Hopefully the smile will come out this time)

Stewart Bloor

Teepee, thanks. icon_smile.gif I've just dragged this from the smilie icon index, so it works that way. I can't understand why it doesn't come out when I type it straight onto the message box.

Here I am, only on the site 5 minutes and causing trouble already icon_smile_big.gif

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sedge,
If you want to type the smily in,you need to use these [ ]brackets, and not ( ) these ones thumbsup.gif

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Posted by teepee "any friend of Trevs is a friend of ours".

Should have been "Any friend of Trev's is viewed with great suspicion". icon_smile_big.gif

Seriously, welcome to you. Have heard some great things about you from our roving reporter and look forward to having you on the bbs.

Newt Vail

Stewart Bloor

Peter, it's this Irish keyboard - it doesn't have them...Still, I'll get by I'm sure with the hardship :)

Stewart Bloor

Thanks Newt. Oops, I should be careful about Irish comments, what with so many Americans claiming Irish ancestory. But as your name's not Newt O'Vail I'm probably on safe ground :)

Glad Trev said some nice things about me, after all it cost me enough money to persuade him :)

darryl

welcome sedge look forward to to seeing you on the bank sometime........darryl

work`s for them who can`t fish

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Newt, you're probably right, "treat any friends of Trevs with suspicion" or a friend in need is a bloody nuisance,
icon_smile_big.gif

teepee.

MALC

GOOD SEE YOU HERE SEDGE
LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR INPUT

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Larry

Lazarus
Hi Sedge Myoldm8,
Welcome to Maggot drowner's "The friendliest site on the Web" havn't been on Fishing Magic for age's don't have the browsing time now so only go here now at at moment nothing against the other sites, just don't have the time web how you keeping not spoke to you in long while.Still catching plenty of fish i hope.

Cheer's Larry

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Welcome Stewart to the world of maggot drowning.Looking forward to a knowledgeable specimen angler contributing.Most of us are pleasure anglers first and foremost but one thing is definate we are all good friends.You really know when you have been accepted when the trogg appears.

Where are you trogg????

Status
Not open for further replies.