New items.

Rick123

Site Supporter
I told the Misses I didn't need any new kit fo this year, but I've just ordered a new 4 meter landing net pole, and a large carry-all.:eek: The carry-all has gotten damp and mildew has eaten into the pockets and bottom, I've gone for the large Preston one this time. Ive been snuggling with a 6' handle and been told by several good anglers a 4 meter job is better on your arms and easier to land fish,(y);) we will see. Thats another Preston job 4 meters long. Two bags of expanders for Spring time, just as they postage was for free. Anyone else not needing any new fishing gear?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Whisker

Site Supporter
I’ve bought loads that I’ve ‘not needed’ during lockdown. So much stuff in fact, that now I don’t need anything... 😉😇

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I told the Misses I didn't need any new kit fo this year, but I've just ordered a new 4 meter landing net pole, and a large carry-all.:eek: The carry-all has gotten damp and mildew has eaten into the pockets and bottom, I've gone for the large Preston one this time. Ive been snuggling with a 6' handle and been told by several good anglers a 4 meter job is better on your arms and easier to land fish,(y);) we will see. Thats another Preston job 4 meters long. Two bags of expanders for Spring time, just as they postage was for free. Anyone else not needing any new fishing gear?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Permanently need new gear lol ,always something to get . Ive got to stop it now ,poor old bank ballance .

CarpCatcher86

I kind of went nuts buying pellets of various sizes, bags of groundbait, white and brown crumb, tins of corn hemp and meat.
All I need now is time to use it.

baggy

Mark Saunders
Permanently need new gear lol ,always something to get . Ive got to stop it now ,poor old bank ballance .
I’m the same, I’m spending a lot every month at the moment, I’m justifying it because I’m not spending anything on matches or bait

robert d

Site Supporter
I’m the same, I’m spending a lot every month at the moment, I’m justifying it because I’m not spending anything on matches or bait
I needed some more quick change beads today ,spent £30 on other gear to lol. Ive spent about £5000 maybe £5500 this winter although i sold a pole for £2100 which makes it ok 😆

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I'll need to do another bait order after tomorrow so that'll see me needing to buy some stuff I certainly don't need immediately to justify the delivery cost. That's the problem with the tackle shops being closed. Those few extras bits and bobs you buy when you pop into a shop to buy bait turn into a lot of bits and bobs when you have to buy bait online!

robert d

Site Supporter
I needed some more quick change beads today ,spent £30 on other gear to lol. Ive spent about £5000 maybe £5500 this winter although i sold a pole for £2100 which makes it ok 😆
Now i just need some of your ability 😍

robert d

Site Supporter
I'll need to do another bait order after tomorrow so that'll see me needing to buy some stuff I certainly don't need immediately to justify the delivery cost. That's the problem with the tackle shops being closed. Those few extras bits and bobs you buy when you pop into a shop to buy bait turn into a lot of bits and bobs when you have to buy bait online!
But you do need it ,im sure we do .lol

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I’ve bought loads that I’ve ‘not needed’ during lockdown. So much stuff in fact, that now I don’t need anything... 😉😇
You better buy some more stuff you don’t need then, or next time you won’t need to buy anything.