New holdall to carry all

chris1967

Site Supporter
I've been scratching my head for a few weeks now trying to find a holdall to fit all so to speak, well today i gave in and bought the preston world champion 4 rod holdall.
one side of the holdall is slightly larger than the other and i've easily got 3 made up rods in it .The other side i've got my pole ,top kits and landing net handle i havent even started with the side pockets yet .
Prior to buying this i was lugging around a supera large hardcase and supera 2 rod hardcase holdall and my car was crammed .well made luggage worth a look

Jimpanzee

Site Supporter
I've been scratching my head for a few weeks now trying to find a holdall to fit all so to speak, well today i gave in and bought the preston world champion 4 rod holdall.
one side of the holdall is slightly larger than the other and i've easily got 3 made up rods in it .The other side i've got my pole ,top kits and landing net handle i havent even started with the side pockets yet .
Prior to buying this i was lugging around a supera large hardcase and supera 2 rod hardcase holdall and my car was crammed .well made luggage worth a look
Is this holdall suitable for the old school Rod tubes? I have 3 up to 6ft 6 that I’m looking to store.

chris1967

Site Supporter
when i get in later i'll see how much spare i've got above my longest tube which i know is 1.8 m

stephenk

Site Supporter
Sounds just like what I want. Currently carry a holdall (for pole, 16m extension, brolly, feeder arm). 2 x ready rod cases, 1 x top kit case

Rickb

Chris, how weird, i have a mosella holdall, only had it a year if that and cant get on with it as im a short ar#e and it drags on the floor or sticks up to high when walking the rivers catching on trees ( i only fish rivers and canals) Popped in the local mal storys tackle today and was drawn to the word champ 4 rod holdall myself, so came home and looked for comparisons and the only one was as you say the supera compact hardcase both at 175cm, what the difference between the two except the obvious one being a hardcase?

chris1967

Site Supporter
Chris, how weird, i have a mosella holdall, only had it a year if that and cant get on with it as im a short ar#e and it drags on the floor or sticks up to high when walking the rivers catching on trees ( i only fish rivers and canals) Popped in the local mal storys tackle today and was drawn to the word champ 4 rod holdall myself, so came home and looked for comparisons and the only one was as you say the supera compact hardcase both at 175cm, what the difference between the two except the obvious one being a hardcase?
the world champion one is deeper,the 175cm one wont take two piece made up rods ,you'll need the 190 for them.

Rickb

Cheers Chris, only have two two peice rods and tbh i dont use them now so all good, thanks for the reply.