New Government Virus Message

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Until the weather Changes and the Rivers are in Flood i cant see us been able to go ;) ;)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Everyone I know who booked America have had them cancelled.
I saw somewhere that the Disney parks are staying closed all year. I’ve another booked for September, fingers crossed

Ah that will be why then. I think they might have even been Boarding a Cruise ship after a few days in Miami so that would put a stop to it.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Our cancelled one was the US as well, made worst by the fact I was going there to go fishing and fishing is still allowed there lol

fishcatcher4

My eldest daughters hen do was supposed to be in a week but that was cancelled last week they have said they want their money back and book it next year.

Safer than vouchers they were also offered.

She should have been getting married in June but that was cancelled last month.

Oh well hopefully it's on for next June now.

Simon R

Site Supporter
It's just gonna be more of the same - another 3 week lockdown, with a couple of sweeteners thrown in to keep the populace happy - garden centres opening and a little more freedom regarding 'exercise'.
We're not gonna be back fishing until the end of the current furlough agreement I reckon (30th June) - there's so many other things for the government to tackle before they get around to minority interests and hobbies.

Simon

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
That's what I'm expecting Simon regarding just the change in exercise and some businesses. I do think fishing will be ok from the 1st but can see the Angling Trust and EA etc putting their own advisory restrictions in place until the 16th to spread the load venues wise which would actually be a good idea. If it was until the 30th of June though it wouldn't bother me too much. I'd be sad to miss a couple weeks of the river season but those first couple weeks are always a bit slow anyway aren't they ;)