new fishery

Status
Not open for further replies.

timber

built for comfort
just to let you all know a new fishery is opening on the 1st of july at ghants lane hambleton comprising 3 lakes beech lodge is 2.5 acre 36 peg match lake with 3 islands heavily stocked with common and mirror carp oak lodge is 4 acres with 3 islands designed with the specimen carp angler in mind stocked with english common and miror up to 35lb+ ash lodge is 1.7 acre 24 peg mixed fishery with 2 islands no common or mirror carp are stocked to allow the resident population a chance to develope stocked with tench,bream,roach,and crucian carp all waters available on day ticket
ash/bech 6.00 day 1 rod
oak 16.00 day 12 hours/25.00 24 hours 45.00 48 hours 2 rod limit.

big dave

ray

quote:ash/bech 6.00 day 1 rod
oak 16.00 day 12 hours/25.00 24 hours 45.00 48 hours 2 rod limit.
dont think i'll be paying it a visit at them prices, seems a little over the top to me??

ray.

prepare your meat at home and bin the tin.
"clean banks campaign"

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Have you got the directions or phone number for this venue or even a web site addy thanks in advance

Happiness is playin wif yer rod

everyready

it may be worth it the fishing might be GOOD .i fished a carp place in wales this year 15 a day thought that was high but lots of carp over 10lbs and one gost 17 1/2lbs total days fishing well over 200lbs of fish did not seam bad at the end

crusty

[:0] I've paid more for a days boat fishing
but then the freezer usually gets stocked [:D]

But come on, where's it going to stop?

Tomorrows fishing........
"Good morning sir, today you have booked to catch..
Big Tail
The Moon Fish
and
Maria son of Maria.
is that correct?"

"yes"

"Then thats 120lb of fish, so that works out at......What did you say your annual salery was?"

[;)]

crusty

Status
Not open for further replies.