New fish movement orders

Scott.T

Scott.T
I recieved this email a few days ago with details of the plans for the new fish movement order which will apply next year.
Has anyone any more information on this? I cant post the files as there in PDF format, but if anyone interested send me a PM with your email address and i'll sent copies onto you.

The email:
Hello Everyone,
We plan to introduce new live fish movement regulations on 1 April 2012. We are writing to fisheries interests to let you know more about the new scheme and what fishery owners, fish farmers and fish suppliers need to do to comply.
The new regulations will replace those currently administered by the Environment Agency. They will apply to all fisheries which are either stocked, cropped or which contain non-native fish, and to anyone moving fish to or from such waters. They will not apply to authorised fish farms or to fish movements between fish farm sites (these will continue to be regulated by the Fish Health Inspectorate).
We have advised government throughout the development of the new regulations. The regulations will continue to protect fisheries and the wider environment. We have also taken account of the feedback we received to reduce the administrative burden on the industry.
The attached documents explain how the scheme will work. I hope you find this useful.
We will update our website with more information ahead of the start date on 1 April 2012, to provide all the information fishery owners and fish suppliers will need to comply with the new regulations. If you have any queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me or your local consenting Fisheries and Biodiversity Team Leader or Fish Movements Consenting Officer.

Darren Bedworth
Fisheries and Biodiversity Team Leader
Ribble and North Mersey Team
North West Region