New fault on car

Total

Site Supporter
On a forum you need characters like Zerkalo. From day 1 he's made me smile with his fishing adventures and his love for all things Orange. I wish there were more like him. Don't ever change Zerkalo. ?

Said that to him ages ago....(y).....He always brings a smile to my face with his efforts/adventures...Seems a good lad....(y)

Last edited:

SeanB

Site Supporter
I have the antipollution fault on my 207sw, it seems to be a common problem.

Zerkalo

Don’t like to fall out with people but I do post quite a lot, and I suppose if you don’t have any haters you don’t post enough lol! At least that's my excuse...

I’ll probably check in on my phone when I’m away but doubt I’ll be posting for a week or so. Thanks for the support anyway. (y)

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Don’t like to fall out with people but I do post quite a lot, and I suppose if you don’t have any haters you don’t post enough lol! At least that's my excuse...

I’ll probably check in on my phone when I’m away but doubt I’ll be posting for a week or so. Thanks for the support anyway. (y)
You are one of the ones on here that bring the site to life ,well done you ,always interesting to read your posts keep them coming ?

Total

Site Supporter

This is your forum as well....Don't ever forget that... ;) (y)