New Competition..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi everyone,

We have a New Competition. This time we have Three Boxed Sets of Floats up for grabs courtesy of Floats-Direct.com.

Take a look Here

Regards, Dave

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just bringing this back up to the top.

Heres a picture of the floats:

floatbox.jpg

Dave

G

Dave when will the winner be announced??
The suspence is killing me!!!!!!!! have i wonicon_smile_approve.gificon_smile_approve.gif

Andy

i'm going fishing

Del-J

' Victor '
What are you getting up tight about Andy, you can't even win an argument icon_smile_tongue.gif

Del.
Not fishing then talk to your mates on MDs

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Andy,

The closing date for entries is Midnight Friday 24th May when Three lucky winners will be randomly drawn from the correct entries. Their names will be published on our homepage from Saturday 25th May and they will also be notified by email

Fingers crossed, eh?

Dave

martin.

Account Locked
hi andy
this means we wont be able to try our new floats out at drayton well have to wait till north east bash to collect them(lol)

tight lines.
martin.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Last chance if you haven't entered. The Competition closes at Midnight on Friday 24th May so if you haven't entered do so and if you have check to make sure you've got the right answers as there has been a few wrong ones icon_smile.gif

(Correct entries will only be added once and we're watching icon_smile_tongue.gif)

Regards, Dave

Oerrie

Hi Dave i wonder if you can help me all this pictures that you have on your messages how do i get it if you can please advise thanx

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Oerrie,

Try this out: http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/1186

It's still in the testing stages but all being well we'll have it finalized this week,

Cheers, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.