New babies on the way...😁

RegalisXFM

слава Україні🇺🇦
Site Supporter
The amount of bags you want for stuff,
You are getting as bad as me 😃
I have huge net bag that takes 4 keepnets and 3 landing net heads, a bait bag, carryall with 3 vizi cases in it that have pots of pellets,flavours and scissors pole pots , then bags of groundbait. and a double pole roller bag for rollers and seatbox accessories.
That's for when I go in a match.
Screenshot_20220303-153740_Gallery.jpg

That's me travelling light on a day carp session. I have more stuff in my truck. I will be using that carp porter on my coarse fishing trips as it has that 'under carage' bag so I can take more stuff! 😏

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Screenshot_20220303-153740_Gallery.jpg

That's me travelling light on a day carp session. I have more stuff in my truck. I will be using that carp porter on my coarse fishing trips as it has that 'under carage' bag so I can take more stuff! 😏
Move your barrow and my chair would fit there.

BigScotty

I was feeling rather fed up and bored having to isolate and not being able to eat a whole lot.

Fortunately my papa knows just how to cheer me up!
Screenshot_20220303-103321_Gallery.jpg

I'm waiting to pair them up with my rods.

I'm so excited the delivery driver just might get a punch in the head! 😀

#HURRYUP! 👀
Nice reels as a gift but too expensive in my opinion! hope you enjoy.

derwentboy

Site Supporter
Wow £550 they better be good, they do look good it has to be said. Apart from a bait box and 2 hook length boxes I've no Guru tackle. Have heard good reports about their new poles.

JLK

If you can find a Daiwa Matchwinner reel the specs on paper appear to be very nearly identical to the guru reels.
I do think they look quite similar too.
smmw2508.jpg
q2BDu2qQbQaOfjF6wJerC6ZYwbg94PywRVDOOaRnMhgmM7_4&s.jpg
E8uT3oWThRyBYYXVGrc0ujY8aR7tL_nmFYuEsfclkg77HKis&s.jpg

RegalisXFM

слава Україні🇺🇦
Site Supporter
Top tip Mark ….. face the way everyone else does and that’s where the fish are. 👍

Congratulations Regalis. Nothing like a bit of new gear to lift your spirits. Enjoy. 👍
I have nothing to do but relax. They are out for delivery now. I'm gonna play with them in bed when they arrive 😄

RegalisXFM

слава Україні🇺🇦
Site Supporter
And when the reels come I shall say to my dad....

" thanks dad. Now I just have to try and save up for the holdall and carryall I want..." 😏