New addition to the website - Cover Photos

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
A new addition to the website is the ability for Site Supporters to upload and display a Cover Photo within their profile.

A Cover Photo can be anything such as a photo of you, personal best catch, scenery, anything really as long as it falls within 'acceptable' guidelines and will be viewable by any logged-in registered member when looking at your profile.
In addition, there is also a link in every member's profile where they can view the gallery of Cover Photos

In order to add a Cover Photo to your Profile, click your name in the top-right when logged in
Click 'View Profile', or 'Account Details' followed by 'Your Profile'

1574284520304.png

Once the page opens you will see....

1574284556392.png

Click 'Update cover photo' and you will see....

1574284586746.png

From this window you can 'Browse' and select a photo from your PC or device,
You can Crop the image if required (uses external website)
Or you can delete your current cover photo

Once you have clicked 'Browse' and selected the photo you wish to use, click 'Submit' and your photo will be uploaded to your profile.
There are maximum size limits but don't worry about this as your photo will be resized automatically as you upload it.

And if you want to see the end result prior to giving it a go, click my Avatar, and select View profile ;)

Any problems please let me know :)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Peter took that photo of me from the other side of the lake during this year's JJL match. The timing was spot on

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Peter took that photo of me from the other side of the lake during this year's JJL match. The timing was spot on

Yeah, but he was after taking a photo of your bait box to see what you were using. :LOL:

John Step

Site Supporter
Tried this Dave but my forum name has disappeared. Wish I hadn't interfered!!

OK now....it reappears when clicking the submit reply button. :beer-toast1: