nether langwith ponds

Status
Not open for further replies.

armstrong1

choppy
had a cracking sunday, 12 carp , 2 chub, 1 barbel. carp were between 5lb and 12lb ,3 and 5lb chub and not sure about the barbel as whilst i was sorting mi knocked over pellets the rod flew of it,s rests(13ft john wilson quiver) and sped of to the other side of the pond, i had to bring mi other rod in and cast it out over top of the now sinking rod, managed to hook onto it and drag it back, fish still on , reeled the slack up and it bolted into margin reeves, managed to surface an it was a very big barbel, my first. all caught on micro,s on method with 6mm robin red.
http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/armstrong-michelle1/

adiec

cracking days fishing mate, did you fish the top pond?
im guessing you may have by the fish you caught.
either way well done buddy [:T]

armstrong1

choppy
the last pond before the big one, woman who owns the place was walkin about wi her dog and said there wasnt owt doing on the big pond, and nobody fished the first 2 small ponds all day. 2nd visit there and was chuffed to bits seeing as i just pleasure fish all the time.

adiec

Originally posted by armstrong1

the last pond before the big one, woman who owns the place was walkin about wi her dog and said there wasnt owt doing on the big pond, and nobody fished the first 2 small ponds all day. 2nd visit there and was chuffed to bits seeing as i just pleasure fish all the time.

Nice going mate, especially this time of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.