Neteller

Status
Not open for further replies.

norm

has any one got an Internet bank account with this company?

all will be revealed in a few days time if i get no satisfaction from them [:(!]

after the police that is

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Norm, nope sorry mate never heard of them......are they Nigerian??

Grant, do it mate get away from shatwest as quick as possible

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
Originally posted by Trogg

Norm, nope sorry mate never heard of them......are they Nigerian??

Grant, do it mate get away from shatwest as quick as possible

I plan to mate!

I think a nice little touch from santander is those coin machines.

At the supermarket you pour the jar or bag in the machine sorts em take a cut[:0] and you get a voucher or whatever to get your money/shopping.

In Santander branches, you pour your coin in the service is free and the money credited straight to your a/c so you can take it from the atm as paper when you feel like it!![:D]

There were other good benefits like 100 joining bonus as I recall (was tipsy when I read about it).

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
check em out here........http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neovia .... and here.....https://www.neteller.com/home/indexBLOCKEDf

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by shootinfishin

No sorry mate with Natwest but thinking of switching to Santander

Hang fire as NatWest have sold out a lot of their small branches and small to medium business accounts to Santander [:)]

Philocalist

Only aware of a couple of issues with Neteller, one being that they seem to be associated far and wide with online gambling / betting / poker etc, though 'present' themselves as operating much like Paypal.
The other issue is one of a problem caused when they approach your (proper) bank for funds, legitimately. The request for funds is denied, they charge you quite a hefty fee (about 30?) per refusal, which is relatively normal, and will happen if for example you set up a Direct Debit to make payments to your credit card, and that is refused for whatever reason.
The problem seems to occur because they SEEM to approach the bank as someone other than Neteller ... a subsequent request from them using slightly different info is usually successful.

I had a similar problem with a card issued by the Bank of America. Set up a direct debit, but it was refused by my bank. The reason was that the request for funds came NOT from Bank of America, but from MBNA, who have a finger in MANY financial pies.
I then get MBNA chasing me for non-payment, at which point they cannot even tell me which card they are acting on behalf of ... and are requesting my security details!
No doubt you can guess the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.