needing weekend venue, south of doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnstorer1

Hi All
new geordie carp mad member here needing advice. Myself 10 yr old son and a mate are planning a weekend carp session mid june. we normally fish in north yorks areas, but want to move further afield this time. We need a carp venue that caters for overnighters, with toilet. Not too large a water, with a decent stock of 20s to go after. We are willing to travel as far south as Peterbourough, so anywhere south of doncaster within half an hour of the A1 or M1 would be great. Any reccomendations or links ot a suitable venue would be much appreciated,
cheers
John Storer

skimbob

tackleshop1
try A.1 gravel pits and as the name suggests it's just off the A.1 near NEWARK.It's renowned around here for it's big fish. Ithas six pits and when in season,a large part of the river Trent.Or try Sapphire lakes also just a stones throw away from the A.1 turning off at Cromweell village this guy has a specimen lake with lots of big carp

johnstorer1

Hi
yeah A1 is on our list of possibles, my mate fished it once before actually, bout two years ago.
cheers
John Storer.

johnstorer1

Ok ta richard, but with travelling so far to the deep south, we need somewhere with night fishing, cheers anyway dude
John S

carpking

hi fellers
got a match this weekend 25th aug 2007 at a1 pits, pit 2 never fished it before any info would be appreciated hicko did me proud last time with the info come on chaps help a old matchman out plz pm me thanks in advance ken

uniden300

http://www.sapphirelakes.co.uk/
try this nice place and yu can night fish but yu have to book it first

Status
Not open for further replies.