nearly????

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefishingbear

THE BEAR
thought I'd get out again this morning.[:p]
up bright and early, sarnies, coffee and gear in the car by 4am.

got to the lakeside, put up the chair, turned and slipped.

now i can only guess at what i must have looked like but it would have been something like this;

turned and slipped, one leg going at right angles to the other, quick thinking told me to grab at anything to stop my progression towards even more mud and possible danger...[:0]

it didn't happen,[xx(] i tried to grab at a over hanging branch but missed it, this in turn seemed to give me more momentum and twist and as i started to fall the world slowed down to single frame scenes.

as my right leg headed toward the sky, left arm floor bound, i caught the chair and it did the dive of certain death into the lake, this in turn took the bait and and flask with it.

i of coarse was heading southbound at the same time, but because i had caught the chair had changed slight direction and was now stumbling headfirst toward the what i now know is fairly chilly water.
it was graceful, hardly a splash and well worthy of a possible straight set of 10's.[:D][8D]

in and out of the lake in under a minute. 'possible record?'

now i have no bait, no coffee, a very wet chair, soggy clothing and a feeling of a gudgeon in the underpants.

THOUGHT I'D GIVE IT A MISS TODAY[:C]

Last edited:

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Giggling till my sides hurt[:D]

Bill G

Grandad
pmsl ,bear it could have been a lot worse mate ,last time i went in it was a very frosty february morning about ten minutes before the match was to start.[i was pushed i tell ya]

just shows how carefull you have to be when out fishing on your own .

The Aardvark

A Gudgeon eh? - well as least you didn't blank [:p]

Sorry and hope it doesn't set you back at all [:W]

zenith20

lol Bear. That was quite a read! I'm sorry to hear about your eventful morning and hope you're ok! Better look next time. [:D]

Codger

THe sign of a true angler...even in the midst of disaster manning to land a fish !!! Nice one !

spamlessuk

we've all done it matey

Most don't manage the obvious grace of your entry into the murky depths[:D]

got to be 10's across the board from the judges [:T][:T]

matty198111

sorry mate

ha ha ha ha

just a brilliant read,

tesco do some nice flasks though

mat

thefishingbear

THE BEAR
all i keep thinking is that i would have looked great in a Tu Tu whilst doing the fishermans pirouette.
'i did feel a fool'

fish finder

callum
sorry about that.
Originally posted by fish finder

roflmao.gif
i have done it .before, its funy to everyone else but not yourself,so if it wasnt you you have got to laugh about it.[:T]

Red Spike

i've done the same Bear, too many times really[:D][:D] trouble is i have invariably done it during a match with plenty of pi$$ taking barstewards watching!!!![:T][:D][:D][:p]

dczip

i did something similar last summer fished all day in my underpants and still had a good day,my mate even took some photo's of me sat fishing in my duds.

Status
Not open for further replies.