Nail gun

Sportsman

Site Supporter
I have just bought myself my first nail gun. It is just an 18ga pneumatic, along with a small 50l compressor.
My only question is:
Why haven't I had one of these all my life???:love::love::love:

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
shoulda said, ive got a pair of passlodes sat sitting in the tool shed, both 1st and 2nd fix that just gather dust these days

there be no more house bashing from me, it seems my skills in old school renovation works are far more in demand and pay far better

and without the ever increasing rules and regs for site work

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
I also have a brand spanking new boxed Makita table saw, and a used Makita double bevel choppie both 110volt

table saw is this (with no stand-trolley)

the choppie is the big old (heavy) double bevel sliding saw, it has a stand too but ive never used that

Corn Master

shoulda said, ive got a pair of passlodes sat sitting in the tool shed, both 1st and 2nd fix that just gather dust these days

there be no more house bashing from me, it seems my skills in old school renovation works are far more in demand and pay far better

and without the ever increasing rules and regs for site work
Unfortunately the 2nd Paslodes are so unreliable. The Hikoki from Hitachi or Bostich are better

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
stick to the proper paslode gas and nails, if you dont want them to malfunction

buying the cheapo stuff aint the greatest idea

most of time, the site managers supply the proper stuff for you, if they dont, just get the estwing out

brian carragher

Site Supporter
I have just bought myself my first nail gun. It is just an 18ga pneumatic, along with a small 50l compressor.
My only question is:
Why haven't I had one of these all my life???:love::love::love:

I remember when I got myself a yankee screwdriver, thought I'd hit the jackpot but then battery drills come in and its a different ball game

You wait till you buy a battery nailer

brian carragher

Site Supporter
I also have a brand spanking new boxed Makita table saw, and a used Makita double bevel choppie both 110volt

table saw is this (with no stand-trolley)

the choppie is the big old (heavy) double bevel sliding saw, it has a stand too but ive never used that

Bit too far for me but you should be able to sell them on quite easily, been looking at the Bosch table saw myself recently, look like handy bits of kit to have

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Bit too far for me but you should be able to sell them on quite easily, been looking at the Bosch table saw myself recently, look like handy bits of kit to have

I bought it brian, with the intention of producing ites that required a lot of ripping down of 8 x 4 sheets of 13mm ply, which it woulda been ideal

though after much thought, I ended up binning the get rich quick scheme and its sat all unloved, unused and getting dusty

i am the same with tools as I am with fishing rods, poles and gear, got far too many that never see the light of day,