N.E.C this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfinger

hi all wave.gif
is anyone going to the N.E.C at the end of the month,i've told the wife that i'm taking her there for her birthday(didn't go down too well with her argue.gif )

carpbob3

God what else does the woman want atleast you never forgot her birthday and she gets to spend it with you !!

if your not fishing your not living

fishfinger

i've also told her i'm taking her out for a day in fresh air'it's not my fault it's the same day as the chatsworth fishing fair[:D]

carpbob3

theres just no pleasing some women is there mate .....

if your not fishing your not living

Ian C

A couple of mates and I are hoping to go on the Friday. If we are lucky, it won't be as busy as the Saturday and the Sunday will be [:D]

As for taking the misses...no way! She can't say too much about the amount I have spent if I've already spent it. [;)][;)]

Ian C

fishfinger

i'm going on the friday too as i'm taking the kids so i'm hoping it will not be too packed so thay can see thing going off[:D]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Problem is fellas everyone else thinks the same as you lot.

"we'll go on the friday" all the best deals, all the best stuff, not as many people etc etc etc then when you get there & you're stood outside for an hour just waitng to get in you really begin to wish you'd gone on the saturday [:)]

Kids!!!!!!!!! i've had enough ear bashing from Cheyenne as it is because she seen the pics of JW & i've told her we can't go this year.

I had to put up with 2 hrs of JW last night because of TINY,
he gave Cheyenne a JW fishing vid, that was it as soon as we're in the house its "can in watch john daddy can i can i can i??"

Figuring it'll keep her oyut the way while we put the shopping away stupid here says "yeah of course you can darlin" i forgot she'd have to watch it a couple of times just in case she missed anything [:(]

Alan

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

carper2002

'Ronnie'
HEY FISHFINGER try takeing you wife to the show at doncaster this weekend then if she dosent like it you dont have to take her to birmingham you can go with the lads then lol
cheers

RONNIE (carper2002)

fishfinger

if i had the cash i'd go but been into a tackle shop again,you know you walk in with cash and you walk out with none[:D]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You could always try and win a tcket then fishfinger:

Angling Times Go Fishing 2003 Show

on the 28th to 30th March at the NEC, Birmingham

We've got TEN to give away and all you have to do is.... Click Here to Enter

Dave

fishfinger

i'll have the cash for the NEC Dave but not for Doncaster[:(]plau i forgot Doncaster was so soon(thats what you get for not puting a reminder on the pc[:D])

Status
Not open for further replies.